- NEW! Multilevel foam chamois enhances padding
- 6 panel short construction ensures a performance fit
- Wide and comfortable knit elastic on inside leg opening
- ZO-Wick moisture transfer fabrics keep you dry
- Tagless waistline
- Youth-specific fit
Zoic Kids Komfy Liner
|In stock (2)
Kids who spend a lot of time on their bikes are just as concerned about comfort as adults. Our Kidz Komfy liner features a mesh spandex shell with molded foam chamois pad to keep your child smiling in the saddle
- Kids and Youth sizes, see size chart
Sizing up Kids vs. Youth
We know the challenges of buying the right size mountain bike shorts and jerseys for kids. They grow so fast and you want their gear to last more than one season (or one ride!). There is also no true sizing *standard*. For example, numeric sizing by age such as size 8 for an 8-year-old, is unreliable because as a parent you know that two kids the same age can be very different heights and weights and grow at different rates.
Our solution – letter sizing (S/M/L) for Kids & Youth. We produce K-S/K-M/K-L and Y-S/Y-M/Y-L, for a total of 6 sizes. Each size refers to a range of measurements on our size chart. Refer to the waist, chest, and inseam measurements of our size chart to find our size that will fit your child.
- 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex