Tern Quickhaul P9 Performance
|Availability:||Out of stock|
In Store Pickup Only
The Quick Haul is a built-to-last compact e-bike that’s ready to tackle your daily grind. Think of it as the multitool of e-bikes: small and unassuming enough to be your daily go-to, yet capable of handling big jobs with finesse.
Designed to Be Used—Often
The Quick Haul makes doing stuff by bike practical, easy, and fun—so you’ll reach for it just about every day. It’s designed to help you carry passengers and cargo with ease, and it’s a joy to ride. A compact, space-saving design simplifies storage and transport.
The Carrying Capacity You Need
The short, low-capacity rear racks found on most city bikes limit how much you can do by bike (and make defaulting to a car more likely). The Quick Haul features an extra-long rear rack with a 50-kg (110 lb) capacity, so you can do a lot more—from hauling groceries to giving your kid a lift to school. Add an optional front rack to do both at once.
Modular & Customizable
Choose from a vast array of accessories to turn your Quick Haul into the ideal tool for all your jobs. The Quick Haul’s accessories ecosystem offers perfect-fit options for your commute, your kid’s school run, doggy playdates, errands, and lots more.
If you were buying a car, you’d assume your spouse, partner, teenager, and best friend could use it, too. The same should go for your e-bike, which is why we outfitted the Quick Haul with an adjustable stem and seatpost to fit riders 160 - 195 cm (5’3” - 6’5”).
Shorter rider? No problem. The Quick Haul also fits riders 145 - 180 cm (4’9” - 5'11") when equipped with a shorter seatpost (350 mm).
Fun to Ride
The Quick Haul features the unbeatably smooth Bosch motor system paired with stable yet responsive geometry. The result: a bike that’s as fun to ride as it is useful. The cockpit offers a comfy riding position similar to your favorite hybrid or trekking bike—perfect for turning everyday chores into mini adventures.
What Makes it a P9 Performance?
- Bosch Performance Sport motor provides up to 65 Nm of torque and 300% support, max speed up to 28 mph
- 1x9-speed Shimano Alivio groupset with trigger shifter
Quick Haul Highlights
- Cargo capacity: 50 kg on the rear rack, plus an additional 20 kg with optional front rack
- Fits riders 160 - 195 cm (5’3” - 6’5”), and also riders 145 - 180 cm (4’9” - 5'11") when equipped with a shorter, 350 mm seatpost
- Lots of available kid- and cargo-carrying accessories—easily create your perfect setup
- Ultra-low 490 mm standover height makes (dis)mounting and waiting at stops easier
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power—even when heavily loaded and riding fast
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 150 kg (331 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight