Tern GSD S10 LX - Yellow (500 Wh)
|Availability:||Out of stock|
**Rear Bags NOT included in this price.
Still Small. Even More Useful.
With a 200 kg (440 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight, the GSD is ready to replace your car. It’ll let you carry two kids plus groceries, or a whole lot of cargo—but it’s the same length as a regular bike. Built-in dual-battery technology lets you ride all day, while space-saving features like FlatFold and Vertical Parking make the GSD incredibly easy to own and use.
Carries Your Family
Our ecosystem of passenger-carrying accessories fits your family—now, and five years from now. Carry two little ones in child seats and watch as they grow into (and out of) the Clubhouse. Give your spouse a lift on date night with the Captain’s Chair. Snap a photo of the day your teen graduates to carrying you.
One Size Fits Most
The GSD has an adjustable cockpit that resizes in seconds and without tools to fit riders 150 – 195 cm tall (4’11” – 6’5”), so you can easily share it with your family. The updated frame geometry with a slacker seat tube angle and higher handlebars also means the GSD doesn’t just fit—it’s more comfortable too.
The GSD is made to fit your life, including all your stuff. Our ecosystem of accessories includes a wide range of cargo-carrying designed to keep your loads secure and stable for wobble-free hauling. You may not have thought of using a bike to pick up groceries, home improvement supplies, or plants for your garden—but now you will.
Easy to Transport
We think the GSD will help you leave your car behind more often than not. Still, there are times when using a car and a GSD together is the best solution. The GSD packs down to one third of its volume in seconds. Stick a GSD (or two!) in the back of a minivan or small SUV, no heavy-duty rack required.
A regular bike takes up a lot of floor space and can be hard to store in a text-sm living space (never mind getting it in and out of the elevator). We solved this problem by designing the GSD to park vertically, so it takes up about as much space as a potted plant—perfect for city apartments and elevators.
AND SO MUCH MORE!
- 200 kg (440 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor provides up to 85 Nm of torque and 400% support
- Bosch dual-battery system (500/1000 Wh) for a range of up to 206 km (128 mi)
- Shimano® Deore 1 × 10-speed hub for smooth, efficient shifting
- Adjustable cockpit comfortably fits riders 150 – 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Super tough Atlas Lockstand™ auto-locks when engaged—just press a button on the handlebars to unlock
- Heavy-duty frame-integrated rear rack and integrated lower decks
- Powerful and responsive Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Always-on RearStop™ Brake Light helps you safely signal stops
- Integrated Abus® Wheel Lock, keyed-alike with the battery
- Upgraded Atlas Wheels with custom CNC machined hubs for extra strength and durability
- Cane Creek® Thudbuster ST Suspension Seatpost for an extra-cushy ride
- Ultra-bright Ignis™ Headlight ensures 24/7 visibility, no matter the weather
- Wide range of cargo- and passenger-carrying accessories
- Fits two Thule® Yepp Maxi seats, no adapters needed