Prevelo Zulu Four
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The Prevelo Zulu Four packs high performance mountain bike features into a 24-inch wheel size package. Every component is the real deal and is carefully chosen to provide the best performance and fit for young riders ready to tear up the trails. It features:
- Prevelo confidence inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control.
- Zulu specific slack head tube angle and short chainstays keep the bike controlled over rough terrain.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with custom formed 6061 triple- butted tubing and TRAPT™ downtube profile.
- Spinner 300 24 AIR - 100mm travel - ⌀30mm Stanchion - lockout and adjustable compression fork.
- Stealth cable routing and stealth dropper post ready.
- Tubeless ready wheels and tires.
- Rear hub with 12mm Thru-Axle.
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
- Wide Range Drive Trains
- Available 11-50T wide span gearing gives riders plenty of range to spin up tough hills.
- Kid engineered direct mount crank. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimeter.
- 95% assembled. Just install the handlebar, seatpost, front wheel, and pedals.