Prevelo Zulu Four
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
IN STORE PICK UP ONLY
The Prevelo Zulu Four packs high performance mountain bike features into a 24-inch wheel size package. Every component is the real deal and is carefully chosen to provide the best performance and fit for young riders ready to tear up the trails. It features:
- Prevelo confidence inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control.
- Zulu specific slack head tube angle and short chainstays keep the bike controlled over rough terrain.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with custom formed 6061 triple- butted tubing and TRAPT™ downtube profile.
- Available with a lightweight HEIR® 80mm travel airfork with HM Carbon Fiber / AL6061 lowers & AL7050 hard anodized ⌀30mm stanchions and adjustable rebound, lockout and compression and 15mm Thru-Axle.
- Stealth cable routing and stealth dropper post ready.
- Available with tubeless ready wheels and tires.
- Rear hub with 12mm Thru-Axle.
- Flat mount rear brake caliper keeps the rear brake caliper tucked away and protected between the rear chain stays.
- Tektro front and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
- Wide Span Shimano drive trains and available with either SHIMANO DEORE SHADOW RD+ 10-speed or SHIMANO SLX 7100 12-speed
- Available 10-51T wide span gearing gives riders plenty of range to spin up tough hills.
- Kid engineered direct mount crank. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimeter.