Prevelo Zulu Five
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Zulu Five is born of an obsession with singletrack. One that may have been born on the BMX track and evolved into adventures across meadows, up mountains, over streams and beyond. We were sure to sweat the details including:
Add tubeless-ready wheels and tires on a bike that arrives 95% assembled - you'll be ready to hit the trails.
- Prevelo confidence inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control.
- Zulu specific slack head tube angle and short chainstays keep the bike controlled over rough terrain.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with custom formed 6061 triple- butted tubing and TRAPT™ downtube profile.
- Stealth cable routing and stealth dropper post ready.
- Tubeless ready wheels and tires.
- Rear hub with 12mm Thru-Axle.
- Tektro front and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
- Wide SpanMicroshift drivetrain
- Kid engineered HEIR direct mount crank. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimeter.
Type: Trail Bike
Use: Dirt path, single-track
Wheel Size: 26 in
Age: ~9 to 13 years
Inseam: 25" - 31"
Weight: 26.6 lb